Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sweetly Sweet Customers {Winnie the Pooh by Monica}

I had lost contact with one of my high school friends, Monica and she found me on Etsy! This world is so small! She fell in love with my pop-up invitations and asked me to create a pop-up invitation to go with a Winnie the Pooh theme for a little boy, I created this invitation as you may remember.


Well my friend Monica sent me the pics of her son's first birthday some time ago and I wanted to share them with you. I would loved to be there, it all looked wonderful!




Just how cute is that birthday cake! Take care everyone and make sure to share this with your Facebook friends!

3 comments:

  1. Canon A495 Review. Read about Canon A495 before deciding to buy it.

    canon a495

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really that's wonderful and the cake was fantastic.Nicely decorated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very happy to read this one. This birthday pics look really beautiful and amazing. Keep sharing this article with us. Now it's time to avail luxury airport transfer for more information.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the LOVE! Can't wait to hear what you think of my post!